3.07.2005

in the gutter

Sometimes, oh sometimes, i just want to melt into the ground...I might as well be a big puddle for people to step in, right?

That's what I feel like today, like dirty rejected rain water gathered up on the side of the road, mixed with the spit and the grime.

It's not just because it's monday. It's not for any particular reason. My head just hurts and my eyes are aching (maybe that's from my contacts).

I feel like taking a sledgehammer and breaking up a wall to smithereens (sp?). Or take a doll and rip it's head off...wow, I sound like a serial killer. I swear, if people mess with me today I'll squirt purfume in their eye (so what? I don't own mase).

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...I'm just gonna go to sleep and it will be the next day and things will be alright with the world. And then I'll do a little dance, cause then maybe I can smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment