4.25.2005

And a cherry on top!

oh gee golly willikers. When will the madness and hectic-ness stop? I will be REALLY freakin' happy when school is OVER. Until then, this site will remain a place for me to purge my stress and tears. A catharsis of sorts.

I'm deciding to skip my first class today. I know, bad Ashley, BAD! But Mondays are extremely suffocating for me. So I'm making room in my lungs, I'm creating more oxygen by not going to this class. I need a break from it all, really.

What sucks is that each semester brings with it a harder class than the ones before. It's like some kind of cruel joke. But I guess I saw it coming.

It's really hot today and all I REALLY want to do is sit outside, get a tan, and have an ice cream party. Where's the sprinkles?

No comments:

Post a Comment