9.19.2005

Holy Smoke!

This fucking week is never gonna end, will it?

So, you all know how much I'm not a fan of Rush. Today was supposed to be the last freakin day of it. Hahahaha! Life is funny.

We were having our first party with the first group of girls, when people come bursting into our house screaming, "GET OUT! There's a fire next door! We need everyone to evacuate!"

Did madness ensue? Yes. Was the fire big? Yep, that baby burnt down the whole inside of the house. Huge flames were shooting out from the balcony, flames that stood around 8 feet high. Journalists got there in about 5 minutes (that was bad ass).

Here is the footage, in case you wanna see.

The part I'm complaining about? We're going through rush tomorrow, after all this crap. I know, I'm being selfish...but dammit, I want this week to end!

At least no one got hurt. Everyone was safe and all right. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I am tired! I can hardly type any more. I might talk more about this tomorrow...you know, after I take my Italian test I haven't studied for, after I read up for my Journalism Midterm I don't have time for, and...oh yeah, another day of rush.

Well, you gotta have bad weeks to have good ones, right?

All I can think about is that song "The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!"

4 comments:

  1. haha...it's a sorority event that is a week long. It's where we all try to get new members, and they come to parties all throughout the week to meet each sorority.

    Did that clarify a little?

    FYI: I love people from over the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I guess you kinda want the week to end eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you on the exhaustion thing. Don't work too hard.

    ReplyDelete