6.17.2006

Maria!

I'm so VERY glad that my musical-obbsessed roomate decided to show me one of her favorite movies yesterday. Cause it is now one of my favorites....I love it!!

You have heard of West Side Story, right?

haha, kidding.

Of course I had heard of it before, but I just never watched it. I adore it now. Why don't guys dance like that anymore? Why don't we make movies like that anymore? And Natalie Wood, she looked absolutely amazing.

****

In other news today, I'm going to watch the U.S. yet again play in the World Cup against Italy today. Now listen boys, you better be aggressive and give a damn this time cause Italy ain't no joke. They will slaughter your ass (even more so than the Czech Republic did).

So that's where I'm off to now. Let's not make a fool of ourselves!!

2 comments:

  1. West Side Story ranks up there with Singin' in the Rain and The Sound of Music as the best three musicals ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! My friend told me I would like Guys and Dolls (especially because Marlon Brando was gorgeous in it).

    And...where have you been Thomas? What is it with you always deleting your blog??

    ReplyDelete