10.16.2006

This week:

  • I'm not going to be depressed. I will control my emotions.
  • I'm going to believe. Believe that I can get through this. Believe that my dad can get through this. He is strong!
  • I'm going to smile. I choose to smile this week. I'm going to smile until it HURTS.

And though there will still be tears, and pain and hurt...I will come out stronger. I am stronger already.

Today is better already. This week will not control me. I will control this week. I am going to lay the smackdown on this week. BAM!

2 comments:

  1. This week, next week, or the following week: appetizers. You will kick ass no matter when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STAY POSITIVE! Positivity - without fear - is more powerful than you know. Sending you good thoughts, strength, and a big *hug*

    ReplyDelete