4.30.2007

I come bearing good news...

First. That HORRIBLE group project I've been complaining about to which I was a slave? It's over and we got one of the highest grades in the class.

Second. I applied to Costco a few days ago and today got a call back. I have yet to set up an interview, but I'm pretty confident that I'll do well. This will be a good job to have until graduation next year cause, well, Costco pays really well.

So today I'm pretty happy. I'm becoming more relaxed, for summer is approaching and soon I can just sleep all day long!!!!! And go to the beach. Yeah, that too.

Whew!

3 comments:

  1. Costco has a good environmental program, too. Good company overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you get us an employee discount, Ash?

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK! My old college roommate worked at Costco and made a ton of extra cash... plus, you can eat all those samples!!! :)

    ReplyDelete