9.21.2007

My Forecast

There's supposedly a storm a'comin to San Diego, and it gets me all giddy inside. I love rain. I envy the midwest with their elaborate thunder storms.

This week was interesting, this week was weird, this week was good, all rolled into one.

My friend J--yeah, the one that robbed me of my heart--he apologized for, well...everything. It started out with me telling him he's been a bad friend lately (which he has) and then all my anger coming out for all the leading on he did in the past (oh, and he REALLY lead me on). It's kinda a long story, but today, he held me while I cried about it.

I was about to kick him out of my life. Looks like that's not going to happen. There seems to be some people in your life that will never leave you, and you could never leave.

Life is just strange. At least I'm no longer sad about it...I'm in a transitional kind of phase.

I'll be moving on...this sadness is just a big ol' thunderstorm, causing some commotion in my life, causing some "rain" to fall on down, but it will clear up. It always clears up.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I can relate.

    What right do people have to lead others on, if it's meant to go nowhere, seriously? Why do that to someone? You have every right to be angry, but seem to be very forgiving. I talk to my leader-onner now, but I don't think I've forgiven. You are amazing, Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey roomie, yes i will still call you that...forever pug angels! :) I am really glad you got a chance to talk to him, about everything! It's not good to hold all that in!

    It still makes me mad that he can't really make up his mind. I guess we are all young and confused....but it's still not fair to you AT ALL! >:( It seems like he is understanding more as time passes. Let's just hope he figures it out soon before hurting more people....

    I love you ASH!! See you soon!!

    <3 Rach

    ReplyDelete