10.20.2007

Like a Ninja.


On Thursday night, me and my friends had an operation to fufill. It was OPERATION KIDNAP JENNY. Who is Jenny you may ask? And WHY did we kidnap her?

Well, I'll tell you.

Jenny is a friend of mine (for about the last 3 years) and is OBSESSED with her boyfriend. She spends EVERY waking moment with her boyfriend, and dude, I am not exaggerating in the least.

So me and the girls devised a plan to steal Jenny, as an intervention of sorts, to show that it's beneficial (and just plain good for the soul) to have a girls' night away from all men--those pigs!! (I kid).

We got the ok--and help--from her boyfriend Ryan. We dressed in all black. We broke into Ryan's house, handcuffed Jenny, gagged her, and of course, blindfolded the chick. Of course there was yelling and screaming in her face--we couldn't be nice kindnappers...

OPERATION KIDNAP JENNY was SUCCESSFUL!! And we got our point across...you can hang out with the girls!! And gurrrrlllll, we had our girls' night! Martinis, movies, munchies...the works.
I should, like, be in the CIA or something. I'm down for covert operations :)


2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun! :) Seriously! I wish my damn computer would load my pictures so i could edit and post them!!! haha cause they are waay funny. Hopefully they will eventually

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until your friends graduate, get married and have kids. Those kidnapping skills will be handy if you want to continue to have girls' nights out!

    ReplyDelete