11.08.2007

Cough! Cough!

That's what I sound like...except I don't feel sick. So, like...I kinda put off seeing a doctor for a week and a half, right? And finally my mom yelled at me enough (oh moms...) and I found out that I have Bronchitis! Yayyyy!

Haha, oops...maybe I should have gone earlier *shrug*

See, there are the hypochondriacs, and then there's me, the complete opposite.

So I'm on some medication that makes me essentially allergic to the sun (eh, who needs the sun anyway...I can make it on my own!).

Other than that, it's been a busy, but alright week. It's that time of the year when you're kinda suffocated from essays and tests (but for me, it's phlegm). So yeah, that's my story for this week, hope all of you are well and in good health!

4 comments:

  1. I empathize; I still have alot of sinus headaches, and just fought being sick, only to feel sick again. Good luck! Buena suerte! Bon chance! Buona fortuna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be at the doctor's within a day, I am such a little girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I am, thanks.

    it's the meds :)

    ReplyDelete