11.17.2007

Hard Day's Night

So, today I have to start that seven page paper. HAVE to. And what am I doing now? Not starting it. It's a hard life being a procrastinator. Three more weeks until finals!! So five more weeks until the semester is over!!

Can I even wait that long?

Last night I did what every juvenile boy does before he goes to sleep (no not that, you dirty-minded people!): I played guitar hero. I was pretty bad at it, if I do say so myself. But I kept "practicing" on the little plastic guitar and finally beat the song (Nirvana's "Heart-Shaped Box"). I can see how that stupid game could be addictive. After all, in my youth, I was all about Super Mario Bros. and the secret passageways to skip levels (those were cooooooool).

Random: Yesterday I talked to a very adorable Mexican boy that works in the cafe next to me--just had to bring that up cause he was so charming. Maybe I should "drop in" sometime for some coffee. hehe. Well, sometimes I'm a flirt. (I swear I put this in here for Anthony to read...since he's a HUGE flirt as well and will give me advice).

Ok, ok. Onto writing my essay...

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the paper. Since we have such a mental connections, I will also get back to my thesis right away and restart the writing.
    You should go and have some coffee. Maybe to clear your head... before you proof-read... ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Heart-Shaped Box. Great song. Good luck with the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really been procrastinating about writing this comment to this post, Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course you have thomas! We've talked about our procrastinating woes before :)

    ReplyDelete