11.20.2007

Just In Time for Turkey

My mind has been racing the past few days, and I feel like I've been secluded from, you know, life. Case in point: my friend sent me a text that said "Hey stranger, where ya been?"

Hell if I know...going insane.

But my essay is done!! Yayyyyyyy. I realized that it was the last real essay I will ever have to write for college. Cause I graduate next semester, and all my classes will be journalism classes (and one Italian). So I'll be writing articles for the most part.

Anyway, I'm glad Thanksgiving is coming soon!!! It makes me VERY happy. Especially because I need a break (and an amazing meal to boot). Mmmmm...stuffing.

Oh, sorry. One track mind. Hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving!! Maybe I'll have pictures of my adorable nephews to share after Thursday (they're visiting right now).

4 comments: