12.29.2007

My Resolutions for 2008

Yeah, I decided to make a few.

1. Learn how to let go this year. I hold onto sadness, anger and all of my emotions for way too long. I need to learn how to just let it slide, a.k.a. be more easy going.

2. Open up to other guys besides J. I HAVE to do this. This whole year, I definitely pushed other guys away that could have been a strong presence in my life--not necessarily to date, but to at least befriend. All because I invested too much energy/time into J. A lot of that (but not all) was a big waste of time.

3. Graduate and get a "real" job. Haha, well I think I can get the graduating part done. I'll get back to you on the job part :)

4. Laugh more, Love more, Smile More, Hug more. Just more of all the good things in life. I've been wearing a frown for far too long.

5. Go to the gym more. Haha, I had to throw a trivial one in there. But I can do it!! (Uhhh, when I feel like it). But really, I need to take a turn towards being more healthy and less of a couch potato.

That's all for now...and what are your resolutions may I ask?

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with #5. I will go tonight then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those are good resolutions! ! & 2 might be more connected than you know (???) I am resolving to appreciate myself more and BELIEVE that I deserve better and in doing so - attract BETTER in all areas of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will resolve to get straight A's next semester.

    ReplyDelete