12.27.2007

Refresh

Sometimes it just takes me a freakin' long time to realize how stupid I've been in the past...but life is about learning, right?

Today was one of those days where I just kind of snapped out of it. Don't you have those days where you just kind of kick yourself in the ass and go "stop being all sad, and live your fucking life!" It just kind of hits you out of nowhere.

I realized that J will regret never being with me, cause I make for a damn good friend/lover/person. And he'll just never know what he could have had...until he finally realizes it and it's too late--and I'm married to some hot Australian surfer. Haha, I sound like some girl empowerment article in Seventeen magazine or something. But, it's good to come to that realization on my own. People spend a lot of time telling you to move on because you're better than you know, and that's all good and well, but you don't really take it in till you realize it yourself.

Well, New Year's is coming up and I have to work that night...laaaaaame, I know. But I'm excited to start anew. Of course I will have a list of resolutions and stuff soon.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you, Ash. Btw, what is your new job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well on new years I'm working a part time job I've had for awhile, it's a hotel childcare type thing...

    But I still need a new job until I graduate *nervous laughter*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are graduating when again?

    ReplyDelete