4.14.2008

I am a Badass.

I realized, driving back from school to my apartment, that I had a flat tire. I have bad luck with flat tires, I swear.

Anyway, the reason that I am a badass is because I changed it all on my own. No help. And my jack even broke, making the car fall down right before I was almost done jacking it up. But I rigged it in a way that it would work and started over.

And yeah, changing a tire is not hard, but I could've freaked out with all the stress I'm ALREADY feeling from assignments and tests and school in general! But I didn't. I made that flat tire my bitch!

I. am. a. badass.

K, thanks, that's all for today.

13 comments:

  1. Holy shit! I would never be able to do that. I would just get really pissed off and sit in my car crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! Maybe you should teach me Fiance to be such a bad ass. This happened a few months ago and I had to drive down a highway to find her on the side of the road crying.

    So yeah keep being a badass, and please come teach my fiance. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This statement reminds me of MySpace bulletin my sister posted. It was a survey, but the title was "I'm so b. a." I had to inform her she couldn't be bad ass if she won't actually say ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! I've never done that before, don't think I could. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stress free is the way to be!

    changing tires really isn't that bad. It's those kind of things that we really tend to get upset about when we should just take care of business and not let it get to us!

    PS-I'm having you fly in to Michigan the next time I rotate my tires. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how to rotate tires and change tires, tim...my dad taught me, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive. I've had to change a tire before, but I'm always a big girl about it because I hate getting that black grease and grime all over my hands. That shit takes days to wash off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know Ash, that's why I said that I'm flying you in for my next flat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad you were able to make the jack work. I've got a guy down the street that has his car propped up with a wooden chair. I constantly checked the news that week to see if he died.

    ReplyDelete