Photo of my nephews messin' around with my MacBook camera. They adored it!
Happy Labor Day! Not too much to say today (cause my head is up in the clouds), so I provide you with a list of Ins & Outs that Krystal tagged her blog readers in:
- Sheryl Crow's new song. I love her and her sultry smoker's voice :)
- Getting a new Ipod Nano in a svelte black.
- Hearing your baby nephew put together his sentences...ADORABLE!!
- DRESSES: ALL YEAR LONG!!
- Getting measured for a bridesmaid dress (my friend's wedding is October 23rd).
- The Other Guys. I haven't laughed this hard at a movie in a LONG TIME. Now I can't keep a straight face when I see a Prius. hahaha!
- The lack of summer weather in Cali this year. So not cool.
- The Back-Up Plan. Don't see this horribly done chick-flick!
- Girls who pluck their eyebrows way too thin. MAJOR pet peeve of mine!
- Un-flattering boyfriend pants!!
- Getting stuck in Labor Day traffic for an ungodly amount of time :(
- Doing dishes (this is never in style for me).