9.06.2010

MacBook Photo Monday (With a side of Ins & Outs)

Photo of my nephews messin' around with my MacBook camera. They adored it!

Happy Labor Day! Not too much to say today (cause my head is up in the clouds), so I provide you with a list of Ins & Outs that Krystal tagged her blog readers in:


Ins:
  • Sheryl Crow's new song. I love her and her sultry smoker's voice :)
  • Getting a new Ipod Nano in a svelte black.
  • Hearing your baby nephew put together his sentences...ADORABLE!!
  • DRESSES: ALL YEAR LONG!!
  • Getting measured for a bridesmaid dress (my friend's wedding is October 23rd).
  • The Other Guys. I haven't laughed this hard at a movie in a LONG TIME. Now I can't keep a straight face when I see a Prius. hahaha!

Outs:
  • The lack of summer weather in Cali this year. So not cool.
  • The Back-Up Plan. Don't see this horribly done chick-flick!
  • Girls who pluck their eyebrows way too thin. MAJOR pet peeve of mine!
  • Un-flattering boyfriend pants!!
  • Getting stuck in Labor Day traffic for an ungodly amount of time :(
  • Doing dishes (this is never in style for me).

8 comments:

  1. I actually liked The Back-Up Plan even though I hate JLo. I'm a sucker for rom coms and the lead guy in that movie was HOT. So it made it more bearable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw The Other Guys and was THISTEMPTED to walk out, halfway through. I just didn't think it was that funny and I was completely turned off by Mark Wahlburg's character - totally overdone and BADLY acted. Will Ferrell was good, but then again, he's always good in that type of role.

    On a completely unrelated note, aren't nephews FUN?! Mine is turning 2 in a few weeks and he's a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find inappropriate humor really funny, so the Other Guys was up my ally. ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! And thank you for confirming my suspicions about the Back Up Plan :) What type of bridesmaid dress are you getting to wear?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I certainly agree with you about the eyebrows! And I've been hearing a lot of complaints about the weather in California, that's really too bad.

    So, Turkey huh? That's awesome! I've been wanting to go to Turkey for a really long time. My boyfriend applied for a few jobs there, but we always ended up somewhere else instead. So I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for your posts from there! Whereabouts will you be?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate doing dishes too. fortunately, the husband hates doing laundry. i consider it a fair trade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aahaha i hate when eyebrows are too thin too...it kind of gives me a gag reflex or something. weird!

    ReplyDelete