5.23.2011

Perfectly Acceptable Ashley

It's perfectly acceptable...

  • to praise myself when I manage to make the perfect cup of coffee on select divine mornings. Perfectly-made coffee somehow MAKES me a morning person.

  • to opt to stay in on a friday night, drink some pinot noir and watch Independence Day. ID might be more of a beer movie, but whatevs. Might as well class it up.

  • to watch Justin Timberlake whenever he's on T.V., which is totally reminiscent of taping (because there was no DVR yet) episodes of Rosie O' Donnell's talk show whenever *NSYNC was on. Therefore, JT always brings out my inner-teenager. Justin, yet another smashing SNL performance!

  • to laugh hysterically at the potty-humor scene in Bridesmaids. It was disgusting, but really really great at the same time. GO SEE THAT MOVIE.

7 comments:

  1. Bridesmaids was not all potty humor, they did a good job of mixing it up! I can honestly say it was the funniest movie I've seen in my life. I'm a pretty hard one to impress when it comes to movies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it sooooo good? Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your perfectly acceptable Ashleys! And now I'm going to make tea, with a side order of praise. : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh how i miss the good ol' days of *NSYNC. JT was a god.

    i don't have a doubt in my mind that we would be the best of friends. if only, if only...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brissa--don't get me started on *NSYNC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to see that movie so so badly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come on! Like Independence Day *needs* classing up. :)

    ReplyDelete