7.29.2011

Perfectly Acceptable Ashley

It's very acceptable:

  • to tell your roommate, "I've trained you well," when she makes dinner AND breakfast for you (mmm...pancakes). I have a sweet deal going on!

  • to use such words of encouragement as "Stupid dog!" and "Come on fatty!" when trying to walk Churro, my roomie's chihuahua, who doesn't really like going on walks. That lazy ass.

  • for a friend to say "I wanted to punch him in the face and in the wiener!" and for me to reply, "Well that's some effective punching." My friends and I have sophisticated conversations.

  • To watch the complete series of The Office as a sort of therapy session for your own work place. "You want a cookie cookie?" hehehe.

6 comments:

  1. Ha! Very sophisticated. I sort of said something similar the other day. Haha!
    And yes on training your roommate. ;) It worked perfectly for you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got to meet this friend. junk punchers unite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words of encouragement are pretty much the only things I've ever said to my dog, along with "you're not very bright, are you?" ; D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe...I say thing like that too. We are one in the same, emily.

    ReplyDelete