2.15.2005

just the beginning...

It seems these little online sites are popping up everywhere nowadays. hmmm...is it just a trend? Well, more like a high tech futuristic journal, no? Well, anyway, I decided to ride the wave and try it out myself. Why? Maybe cause I remember my creative writer teacher say that every writer needs "practice, practice, practice." Maybe it's because I get bored sometimes. Maybe it's becuase I've always been the girl to listen but never tell. I don't even know if I'll ever tell anyone I'm keeping this site, cause that would entitle me to let them into the innerworkings of ashley (or "ashley j" as many call me). But maybe I'll just be brave and let my feelings go...so here's the beginning. Who knows when we'll reach the end. Arrivederci, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment