3.28.2005

So, continuing from my last post, I must say that there is nothing that I can do for my sister to magically "mend" her. The only thing that will heal her is herself-- her own self-realization and analysis. That's a frustrating thing to admit; of course I want to make things better for someone I love. Thinking too much is what sometimes hurts me most. I need to do more thinking with my heart than with my brain, if that is possible.


On a lighter note, it feels very good and relaxing to be on Spring Break. It's a monday--the day that I hate!!--and I'm breathing easily. I haven't caught up on any school work as of yet, but really, I don't intend to. Hehe, it makes me happy to completely ignore the workload that awaits me when I return from paradise. But right now the sun is shining and I'm completely ignoring the clouds looming up ahead. Anyway, when I get back to school, there's no doubt that I will feel more organized, like my lungs have opened up ten-fold to allow some easier breathing.


On a random note: Why are hamburgers called HAMburgers? They are beef, after all. I just wanted to bring that to attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment