4.22.2005

My Brain Hurts...

So this has been a pretty stressful week for me. I felt like pulling my hair out of my head several times--yeah, it was one of those kind of weeks. I hate being in a lingering bad mood; you know, one of those moods that no one can get you out of no matter what they say? Yeah, I wasn't my usual self this week.

But, I feel better now. Maybe cause it's the end of the school week and things are a little less hectic. Really, I can't wait till summer. I need a long resting period.

I was sorry to miss Michelle's confirmation, cause that's a really special event. I especially respect the fact that Michelle chose to wait for her confirmation when it was right for her instead of falling into the pressure of doing it with everyone else. You get a thumbs up for that, Michelle.

Anyway, right now I'm drinking my Pepsi (at 10 at night!) and not doing much. My mind is aching a bit from the week, but I'm alive. That counts for something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment