4.21.2005

Influences...

I really am having mood swings, i think. Maybe I should be in a Midol commercial complaining about my PMS. Except, I don't even have that excuse right now. At the moment my fluctuating mood is positioned on calm. I feel calmer today, and more relaxed.

It's funny how much your mood can change over one person...well, school work on top of that, but essentially one person. How does one go about changing that type of influence? Or is it unchangable?

Speaking of influential people, let's talk about our new friend Benedict the 16th. I haven't been watching in the news lately so I just found out today that the Pope used to be in a Nazi youth group. Hmm...that's quite interesting. Now I know this man has changed his ways, I understand that, but I can't overlook the almost funny, completely ironic fact that he was JP deuce's (john Paul II) friend. A conversation between the two would go something like this:

JPII: So, I know that you tried to take over my country at one time. And those death camps you set up on my land, yeah, I didn't appreciate those so much. Nope, not at all.

Bennythe16th: Yeah, sorry bout that. I was young and foolish, and loaded with a rifle. But I'm a changed man! Sorry I tried to kill off your people and take over your country. I hope we can be friends!

JPII: Yeah, we can be homies. We'll roll in the same gang. No hard feelings for your people's desire for world domination.

Yeah, it would go something like that, I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. haha aw ashley you are so funny! I think my new screename will be "JP deuce" or maybe just for kicks, "Bennythe16th"

    ReplyDelete