4.20.2005

Where is the sun?

I think I'm having mood swings. I feel a bit emotionally drained. I just want a hello or a hug. I think I'll go to bed early tonight to ease worries and fears that I like to keep inside my chest, next to my heart--incessant beats and incessant thoughts. I'm not depressed, I know I sound lackluster, it's just one of those days. I guess I said that about yesterday as well.

I just want the work to stop piling and my mind to stop racing. Just taking a moment to breathe helps a lot. I wish I were on an island paradise right now, breathing the fresh sea air and just lying in the sun. I want a sun in my life, something to sustain my worlds together and keep everything gravitationally aligned. I want the warmth to surround me at the moment. Where is that sun I want to find so badly?

1 comment:

  1. haha, thanks beth...you're quite the inspirational speaker!

    ReplyDelete