5.07.2005

Shake my Booty!

Tonight is my formal and I get to dance the night away. Really now, I love to dance! Luckily I have a date that actaully twirls you when dancing (because, listen guys, girls HATE when you just stand there like a dumbass! Don't just act like a pole, move a little dammit!).

So I've got my dress (from highschool prom, yeah!)
I've got my smile (can you guess who my date is? I'll give you a dollar)
And I've got my dancing shoes (metaphorically, of course. I'm not dancing in heels, heck no!)

On a different note, I've realized that it really is the simple things in life that really make living worth while. It's funny how much of a high kissing someone (that you have feelings for) gives you. And to think, if I had been too afraid to do it, then I would have been missing out on this great fun.

Note to self: Never let fear sidetrack your wants, dreams and wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment