5.08.2005

Precautions

Last night was fun. I can definitely say that. I may have "possibly" gotten a few more kisses. Yeah, or maybe I'm lying.

But I'm scared. I am very scared that I will end up getting hurt here. And it's not like I've even experienced hurt like that before. I've just been told of the kind of pain one experiences from break-ups and heart-breaks. WOW, life is easier sometimes alone...but lonier.

Ahhh...I'm repeating myself here and acting like a crazy. There's just part of me that wants to hold back and part of me that simutaneously wants to move foward. This just doesn't work well with physics.

This must be what it means to trust--to open yourself up to someone even though you may get hurt, even though there is a chance of both of you falling apart. I know what I have to do...I just need to take in a deep breath, go with the grain and stop worrying (um, easier said than done).

No comments:

Post a Comment