5.01.2005

Day of Rest (Hell Yeah!)

I am definitely calling in sick today. I threw up twice last night, and although I feel better today, I think it was my body's way of saying "Slow down Ashley and fuckin' rest!" So I am going to listen.

The only thing is, I don't know what to do with myself today. What does one do with all this free time? It's amazing to me. This is why I think I could never be just a housewife. Yeah, I would want to take care of my kids personally, I suppose, but I would need something else on the side. (But this is me also naively assuming that I would have a lot of free time as a house mom, kids are murder).

Anyway, I'm extremely happy that I get a day of rest, seeing as yesterday I had a headache so bad I would have knocked Canada further North from my head being so big.

Thank the Lord I don't have to deal with evil customers who feel it neccesary to fight with me over 30 cents on sale days. I would have thrown up on them today. That may have been sort of fun.

I'm going to take a random drive to the beach today--either La Jolla Shores or Torrey Pines or Del Mar. Yeah, that sounds like the best day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment