5.03.2005

The last post about econ, I hope

This war with me and Econ is never-ending, I SWEAR! Econ sucks a big one. It is the most horrible subject/topic of conversation/thing EVER created. Or close to the worst thing ever created, at least.

This WAR is not over. I am going to call this war Desert Storm. I am the Americans and Econ is the Iraqis (back in the early 90's). The Iraqis have really made the Americans mad, but haven't they learned from Japan? You don't fucking wake the sleeping giant. And now I am going to have to drop a freaking bomb on Econ's ass and blow it to smithereens. Don't fuck with the Americans, fool.

So, that was a bit dramatic and I don't endorse war (I'm a liberal, did ya know?). But Econ and I cannot co-exist in this world. Therefore it must die and I will kill it. End of story.

COMO ESTAN, ECON? YOU WILL DIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment