5.19.2005

My End-of-the-Year Thoughts

I am officially done with finals!!!!! My lord, my lord, that means that summer finally begins. Well, kind-of. I start summer school in about a week, haha.

But I am totally excited for my class! I FINALLY get to take Journalism 220. That's my major...whoa! You mean I finally get to take a class that is related to my major?! I'm floored right about now.

Everything is changing right about now. We're gradually all moving out of the Sigma Kappa House. We be droppin' like flies...hehehe. It really is a bit depressing. It's funny how you don't ask for change, it just invites itself. Many times it is a guest that is quite unwelcome, like mean Aunt Mildred or something.

But change is good. And although I'll be away from great people over the summer, it'll make me appreciate them more when I return. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder. AND I get to see some super cool friends from highschool that I miss dearly (Jackizzle! Lala! Where have you two been?).

So, I'm left here sitting and waiting for my grade in Econ. You all know I love that class (gag!).

Overall I'm excited about the future. Scared, but excited. What? I'm a junior? And when it comes to love and relationships, I know that I have plenty of time to find the right niche. That's life, eh? It's about skipping along paths that you think lead somewhere, but really have dead ends. Then you pick a new path. Obviously I'm still unsure about this whole "life" thing. But I'm finding out that A LOT of people are in my exact same boat.

Let's take a sailing trip, friends!

2 comments: