5.29.2005

Work, Sleep, Work, Sleep...a Viscious Cycle

There are a lot of friends I've been meaning to call lately, but I haven't had much time. Work has been consuming my every minute. Yeah, now I make more money, but at what cost? People aren't made to work this much, so why do we? Why do we grind ourselves down to the bone to "have a living?" What kind of living is it to only work and pay bills. I don't see much life going on there.

I guess that's why I am going to college. Hopefully when I graduate I will get a job that makes me happy. I wish we could be a little more like Italy and set aside 3 hours every day to have lunch with the family. They seem to have their priorities straight.

To my friends, I will call you this week! Seriously now, I'm not kidding. I know that I need to get my priorities straight.

Oh, and yay! I get to go to Ikea today and shop around :) Heck yes Memorial Day Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment