5.13.2005

Say a Little Prayer...

Everytime I tell myself I'm too busy to write in this little thing, I always end up writing in it. Do I really have time right now to be dilly-dallying? Nope, not so much. But the way I see it, this blog is the eye of the storm; the tranquil place between giant worlds of madness. This is a place to purge my thoughts and feelings. My, how cathartic (thanks Jenna).

It's good that I find solace in writing, especially today. It's not necessarily a bad day, just a bit depressing when looking at the list I have to accomplish:
  • First, go to work
  • Sign up for Summer School (for a class that only has 15 spots!)
  • Rush over to SDSU and say goodbye to my friend/roomate Stefie. She's leaving early and I will miss her (no tears)
  • Take a Communications Final (Yipee)
  • Study for an Italian Final on Saturday

My, what a wonderful to-do list that is. Not my best day...but we'll see. Things always have a way of turning out differently than you think. I just wish i had room on my list for "relaxing" or "eating." I guess those things have to take a back burner today. Oh well, I'll probably just eat in my car as I'm scrambling around.

Where's a Rosary when I need it?

No comments:

Post a Comment