5.22.2005

Unpacking is a Workout

I am so tired. When you move from one world to the next, tiredness tends to bring ya down.

School and home seriously are two different worlds. I like to have some quiet, but I don't like it this quiet. What happened to the study full of my girls? We could just sit there and talk for hours.

Also, it's really hard to go from packing, to moving, to working without any real rest. It's only 9:50 right about now, and I'm dozing off as I type. Can you say ashley is a little old lady? hehe, I'm so tired, I'd probably slur that a little myself.

I miss my roomies (from both semesters) and I have yet to see my friend jackizzle. Us white girls need to get a tan Jack! We shouldn't delay such an important task as darkening our blindingly white legs! We don't want people to think we're un-Californian, now. Soon they'll be calling us rednecks.

Wow. I am going absolutely crazy. It's the lack of sleep. And I'm still deliriously pondering how in the heck I passed econ. The world may never know.

I'm still glad to have a break from the insanity. Becoming sane again is an important task as well (as well as the tanning, that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment