5.17.2005

Eye of the Tiger, BITCHES!

I'm not gonna worry too much...I know I do, but I'm trying to stop myself. Not everyone believes in fate, but I do. I don't believe that God paves the way for you or makes it easier for you, not by any means. But I do believe that he has certain plans for you and makes certain people for you. Through deduction and searching, you eventually live out those plans and find those people. Well, that's my theory, anyway.

So going back to finals week, since I'm in it right now, here's what's happening:

I have taken 2 finals and I have one to go. Which one, you may be itching and scratching to know?

MY ARCH NEMESIS: ECON!!!!!!

But econ is going down to Chinatown. It will die beacuse I will kill it! And then I will stab it repeatedly for good measure.

The stats, you ask? I have a 75% in econ right now, before taking the final (don't ask me how that happened). I am going to beat down this mofo! Then I will NEVER take an econ class, EVER AGAIN! AS LONG AS I LIVE! That alone keeps me on track to beating the shit out of this class. Sorry for the profanity, however, bad language is necessary at times like these.

I will prevail...I will never let a class beat me *cue "Eye of the Tiger"* Beacuse I am the champion! Yay........ok, that's enough. It's just a good feeling to know that I will pass this horrible class. After all the worrying, I will pass. Thank the Lord in heaven!

Alright, you can end the "Eye of the Tiger" anthem now. Rocky would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment