5.03.2005

All I can hold is my hope

I'm listening to Fur Elise right now and it's really calming me. Beethoven is my hero.

Man, the past two days have been a bit stressful. Econ is single-handedly stressing me out. I feel like a towel that has been wrung out numerous times and is dry, yet I am still being continually wrung out. I can't take the pressure any longer. My other classes are fine.

I think I'm stressed out from dissapointment in myself. Does that make sense? I know that I could do better, yet I have chosen not to. Ouch! I'm giving myslef a lecture and it's an annoying one. I just want to know that I can overcome this class...I've never done this badly in a subject and it makes me sad. I'm a smart girl who has knowingly let myself become stupid in this area.

Ok, I need to stop the negative. I still have the final to take. There's a small glimmer of hope. I can barely make it out through all of the doubtful haze, but it's still there.

Hope for tomorrow and hope for school to end and my sanity to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment