5.05.2005

The Campus is Getting Silent

Yes finals are definitely coming. You can tell when those bastards are coming--due to several signs.

The library becomes full, the campus isn't as active, students begin to look like zombies...wow, it's almost like someone unleashed a serial killer here.

And now there is this Berlin Wall of stress stationed right smack on SDSU. Let's knock it down, shall we?

Anyway, I'm not really thinking of finals, but rather the other f word, my "formal." Yay, dancing is a stress relief and THANK the God in Heaven I get to go to it. Having a release makes me a happy camper. This dance will vicariously be a stress ball for me to squeeze the shit out of. Yeah, I'll look at it like that.

I'm tired; I think you all can relate with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment