5.15.2005

What? Why? How?

I found out today that my sister is jealous of me. How weird is that? It's weird because growing up, I was jealous of her. She's outgoing, outspoken and gorgeous. I was always the shy girl (still cute, but undeniably shy). I've become a little more outgoing now...though I'm still infamous for hiding in corners every once in awhile.

The funniest thing about my sister being jealous of me is that she's older than me. Not just by a little, my friends, but by 2o years. Yeah--she's my half sister. It's crazy to me that she would even be jealous of my world, for we live in different worlds. She has kids and a husband...that is OBVIOUSLY not my world.

I really don't know what to say about this situation. It makes me a little sad because she didn't tell me directly, she told my parents, who proceeded to then tell me. Life is freakin strange at times. It confuses the hell out of me then laughs at me while I try to figure it out. Damn you life! I'm sure God is laughing for he knows what will happen next...I am afraid to know what happens next. But maybe that's what makes life exciting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment