4.29.2005

Smiles

So that guy came by last night, a little late, but came by none the less. (apparently 8-ish means 8:00 plus 3 hours, whatever!). So I was mad at first about that. My military father always told me to be on time.

Anyway, that's beside the point. The point to this story, you may ask?

I was nervous.
I told him I like him.
He smiled.
He told me he likes me back.
I gave him a hug (although I know he wanted a kiss)
But he didn't push a kiss (which makes me like him more)

Hey now! This whole "telling someone you like them" thing is a big step for a shy girl. But I said it first, bitches! And now I've got the most sickening smile on my face. Yeah, but I'm smiling.

What a drastic change from last week.

2 comments:

  1. wow ASHLEY YOU ARE SO BRAVE!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi people
    I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

    ReplyDelete