4.04.2005

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

Dude, Daylight Saving's Day is kicking my ass! It's only an hour difference, you might say, but it's the difference between life and death for me! I adore sleep, I live for sleep! I can't even type very well right now...if only you knew how many times I've used my backspace thus far you would shake your head at me.

I will pass econ, I will pass econ, I will pass econ....I just keep telling myself that. Why must I take this pointless class?

I'm getting especially delirious right now. It's 9:06 but REALLY it's 10:06 right now. haha, I always do that after the daylight savings change. That means I'm tired at 9 pm! Go ahead, laugh at me! Call me grandma! I can take the insults!

I think I may want to watch love actually for the gazillionth time this week and "get the shit kicked out of me by love" as the little red head boy in the movie said. hehehehe, I giggle at that line. Maybe one day I'll actually allow that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment