4.19.2005

Contemplations on a Hazy Day

I'm having one of those lazy, I-just-wanna-lounge-around, un-made-up type of days. My hair is tangled up in a mess, but I kinda like it like that :).

Alas, I lost the pope pool. I thought I had this one in the bag! So I guess "Benedict the 16th" is taking over now. I'm a little surprised that we're giving Germany any sort of power. hehe...my friend Deidra said that she'll give the Germans a chance. That's when Jenna cleverly answered to a blonde, blue-eyed Deidra that she would have given them a chance the 1st time, cause she would have been safe. This is true, this is true.

I really need to get myself into gear. The end of the semester is coming and I need to work harder in all my classes. I hate having a 3.2, I know I can do better. Don't you hate that? I hate knowing I could do better. Why am I so darn lazy? Well, anyway, class is coming up soon, and I'm not gonna skip it. I NEED to go and I NEED to do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment