4.16.2005

Tearing down the house

Really, why must I be over-analytical? It's a blessing when in comes to essays, I know. But when it comes to life, I end up scaring myself by thinking too damn much.

It's happening now...I think I'm afraid of relationships. Such questions that repeat over and over in my mind are: does he really like me? Is he really over his ex-girlfriend? Does he really like me for me or because he thinks I'm cute? Seriously, anyone could be cute. People call pitbulls cute. Does he think I'm too young? And most importantly, am I going to get hurt?

I scare the shit out of myself with all these things. And I scare myself away from that person. But this time it's different. This time I really like the guy. And this time I guess I'll just wait and see what happens before scaring myself out of the thought of a relationship.

All I know is that I like to be around him and he makes me laugh. That's enough of a foundation for now. I just need to learn to stop chipping away at the foundation before the house is built.

No comments:

Post a Comment