4.17.2005

A recap of the weekend

It's the morning right now and all is still. I'm not exactly a morning person, but I like this. It's like the air is preserved in a glass case, and I'm living in it. Sometimes silence makes me incredibly happy.

I went to a club last night for the first time. You wouldn't exactly call that a silent place. I love to dance, but I wasn't really feeling the scene last night (I hate that cliche, sorry). Some Marines tried to hit on us. That's when I proceeded to tell one of those suckers that the Navy is better. That part was fun.

On a different note, I have a fun bruise on my arm from going shooting. It's like a battle wound, I love it. It's pretty entertaining to tell people that you've shot an assault rifle and watch the looks on their faces. And then they say something to the effect of, "Ashley, you shot a gun?"

Fuck yeah I did. This has been an interesting weekend to say the least. It puts a smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. "That's when I proceeded to tell one of those suckers that the Navy is better"

    Word!

    p.s. I saw the picture on facebook and I just have to laugh at the hand:)

    ReplyDelete