6.21.2005

"And I won't wait to find, if this will last forever..."

John Mayer has great songs, really now.

As it stands, this is my schedule of classes for next fall:
  • Journalism 300--Principles of Journalism. Most likely they'll tell me to be neutral when reporting, to be fair, yada, yada, yada. But I'm much too opinionated! Really though, i'll like this class...journalism is fun
  • Italian 100B--it'll be my second semester of italian. I'll say "ciao bello!" to all the cute guys in my class. Okay, I won't, most likely...but it would be fun.
  • Geology 303--Natural Disasters. Because the song that goes "I feel the earth/move/under my feet..." is all but a little close to home now. Every Californian should read up on earthquakes.
  • Communications 300--Conceptualizing Communication. Whatever that means. It's a requirement for me.
  • Humanities 403--Baroque and the Enlightenment. History and all that goes with it has always been interesting to me. I shall love it.

Yep! Those are all my classes, hopefully I can get them all. San Diego State is bloated, to put it nicely, with its 35,000 students. But at least I'm not a sophomore anymore, since 2nd years have last priority in registration. Yeah, that sucked the big one.

I'm excited for fall semester. New apartment, new life, new experience.

4 comments:

  1. Ash,

    The line up looks exciting. You've got some great courses there. Especially the journalism and communications courses. The humanities looks interesting too. You almost make me want to go back to college. :-D

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant believe you are going to take a hum class and its not with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. michelle! you should take 403 first and you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that makes no difference, thomas! He'd still be sexy even if he dated Paris Hilton, though that would make me cringe...

    ReplyDelete