8.23.2005

And so it begins...

You know that transitional period between utter laziness and busy craziness? I'm in that period right now. I've signed up for a lot of stuff recently: 17 units, a higher position in my sorority, my job, taking care of a new apartment, etc. All of a sudden, I feel a bit overwhelmed by it...and none of it has began yet.

I'll feel better once it does, cause then I'll know how to manage all my time. But right now, I'm left in anticipation of what's ahead. School just needs to start so I can feel on track. Right now I feel scattered.

And I'm teetering back and forth on whether I should let someone in (someone who could be a love interest, maybe). Do I even want a boyfriend now? Do I want another responsibility? Love shouldn't feel like a responsibility. I'm jumping too far ahead. And why am I even commenting on love? I know nothing about it! Ahhhh! I sound confused. hahaha, maybe because I am.

WHY do I worry so?

Maybe I should meditate or start yoga classes. Uhhhhhh...no. Maybe not. Maybe I'll just ease my worries with chocolate. Sounds like a good plan.

3 comments:

  1. the 31st--so soon enough.

    I won't rule Yoga out, if it comes to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drinking always helped me make those larger than life decisions....there's no friend like Jim Beam!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...turning to drinking could create a problem...I'd do it too much!

    ReplyDelete