8.22.2005

horrible...just HORRIBlE!

I was watching South Park on dvd last night. Oh how I love that show! I love it for how politically incorrect it is!

But they had this real life sequence in it that was just wrong--it was a sequence where the creators were cooking bacon, and had this cute little pig (that looked like Babe) in the same room with them. Then they held up a piece of meat to the pig and taunted "Who likes bacon? Who likes bacon?" and proceeded to feed the bacon to the pig.

OH MY GOD! That is sooooooooooo bad. But I love their work, none the less. I just can't believe they did that. But then again, they always find ways to push boundries, don't they?

And I love bacon. Now I don't know if I can look at it the same.

2 comments:

  1. Oh . . . wow. HA! That is bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...but it was a funny kind of bad. Like a dark humor. That sounds horrible, huh?

    And, Vince, you are a great writer! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete