8.21.2005

In Your Eyes...

You know what movie I watched last night? A Walk to Remember. I know, it's a chick flick. And it's one of those I-love-you-so-much-even-when-you're-gonna-die-of-cancer kind of chick flick. And it's not my favorite. But there's this one scene that I absolutely love. It's scene where they're in the play, and Shane West looks at Mandy Moore while she's singing, and at that moment, realizes that he loves her.

It's the way he looks at her that I love--this deep, passionate, oh-my-god-I-just-realized-you-are-beautiful kind of look. THAT IS SO CUTE!

But don't think I really want a boyfriend right now, cause it sounds like that, huh? I like romance, but sometimes I don't like attatchment. Maybe I'm afraid of the responsibilities. See--there's this guy that really likes me. His friends have told me, and...I can just tell. You know when you can just tell? It's the way a person looks at you, the way they pay attention to your every detail.

I just don't know if I'm ready for that. He's super nice, super smart and knows how to crack some good jokes--yet, I don't know if I feel an attraction.

I'm the kinda girl where it take months for me to really like someone and really wanna be with them. I like to feel comfortable--I like falling in love with their personality rather than just jumping into a relationship. It's just the way I work.

And, I kind of wanna see my options. I want to go to class and look at all the cute, smart guys and play around a bit. I'm not really in a place for settling down or being with one guy.

And I do best when the attraction is simply natural. Not forced or planned--like set ups or blind dates. I feel like everyone is rooting for me to be with this guy cause they all like him, cause we're all friends...but that's not good enough. I need more than that.

I think too much. I say that a lot and it's because I do. I NEED TO STOP ANALYZING. I need to stop!

Alright, if you happened to read this whole thing, cool...you read more into my crazy, unsure, mind. Nice to meet you. I'm gonna go now. Jaclyn is packing for school and I'm gonna help her. You gotta be there for the people you love. I know I will.

6 comments:

  1. nothing is bad...

    I just need more time to get to know him. I can't rush into things. Maybe the fact that he likes me so much so quickly freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...thanks. That's nice of you to say.

    And I concur--stalkers aren't fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the blogs I've visited aren't worth my time. Yours seems to be an exception to the rule! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a making money with computer site. It pretty much covers making money with computer related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...it looks that way, doesn't it? The ads are annoying and I want to kill them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tell me the title is referring to the Peter Gabriel song.
    please tell me the title is referring to the Peter Gabriel song.

    take your time. isn't worth it if you're only in a relationship for the cheering section.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, yes it is referring to the title of a peter gabriel song.

    All I can think about is that movie where John Cusak holds up a stereo outside that girl's window and this song is playing.

    ReplyDelete