8.19.2005

Oh Man...

I'm tired. But apartment is booooooooooooty-ful. And I am very pleased with it. I feel as though I've been away from my blog forever, away from writing forever...and that's driving me a little crazy, cause writing does clear my mind.

There's been a few good things that has happened in the last few days and a few bad:
  1. I ran into someone I used to date. That was akward. And I'm not gonna lie, I still have a few feelings for him. Dammit! That was a bad thing.
  2. I ran into a wall with the side of my car. Big scratch marks the size of the Nile River are now on my door. Lovely, huh? My dad will really like that one once he sees it. yeah, bad thing.
  3. Good thing: My neighbors are cool...though one of them keeps hitting on me. How do I know? Well, he keeps calling me beautiful and such...that might be a give-a-way. I won't completely shun a prospect, though. You should always keep an open mind.
  4. Good thing: We had some yummy margaritas the other night and had ourselves a partay!
  5. I love my roomates. I knew this before, and they are good friends of mine. We all clean up after ourselves and we all get along wonderfully. I truly love them.

Ok....so this is a random post. I've hardly had contact with the outside world in the last week, so I'm not up to date on current events...that's too sad. But things are generally going good. And...I'll be back soon with my normal, weird, crazy posts. Talk to everyone later!

5 comments:

  1. OH! major good thing I forgot to mention...my uncle fell into a coma last week BUT is now waking up. He might have his transplant soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, thank the lord in heaven! he fixes computers, so he was probably doing that. Ewww...I don't wanna think about it, it was just an akward encounter all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the..real world?! You gotta watch out for those runaway walls, their dangerous...one tried to jump out in front of me the other day.

    Thomas is letting that "education" background come out, he can't correct our forms of speech so he has to correct our spelling!!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are enjoying the apartment! Don't you hate running into exes - and walls for that matter. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thomas! I told you my brain wasn't working. Look, I'll try again: a-w-k-w-a-r-d. I'm usually good at spelling, I swear!

    Yeah, and I told my dad about the car thing...he didn't get as mad as I though :)

    ReplyDelete