8.08.2005

Farewell My Friend!

Andy (whom I call Enrique, cause I like to give nicknames) is one of those friends. The kind of friend that brightens your day with his adorable smile. I truly love Andy--for all his quirks and crazy ideas. He's also incredibly intelligent (he's goes to Rice University), and that's something I'm jealous of (haha).

Today, Andy leaves to study abroad in Mexico for a year. Poor guy, he has been so frightened of this step, and I would be too! I talked to him on the phone yesterday and tried to make him laugh...and I did for a little while, but I could sense that raw nervousness in his voice.

So, although he's not going to read this, I just want to wish him well. But what I keep telling him over and over is that he's SO loveable, they'll simply adore him in Mexico.

I keep using the word adore when explaining Andy, I know. And there are very few people that I do adore--he happens to be one of them. For me, that speaks volumes about his personality.

and here he is....being his unique crazy self! My friend "Enrique!"

2 comments:

  1. What's behind door number 1 Enrique?

    I don't wanna know...I can tell by that look of evil...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, enrique would laugh at this.

    ReplyDelete