8.07.2005

Ever After

I love that movie. What can I say? I am a chick, after all.

There's this line in movie that goes something like this:

Prince: Will you meet tomorrow (at some place)?
Drew Barrymore: I'll try (with her cute smile).
Prince (with these smoldering eyes): And I will wait all day.

Now, why don't guys talk like that anymore?! Though, if a guy did talk like that to me now-a-days, I might get freaked out and say "Uh, dude. You don't have to wait all day. I'll give you a call or something. Geez."

This is how I am, half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. If that makes sense. Probably not.

Maybe the right guy will make me a complete hopeless romantic....hahaha, yeah right.

I'm just a walking contradiction, aren't I?

1 comment:

  1. haha, yes...the one where she acted all "cute and stuff" back in time. You know, to distinguish it from the others.

    ReplyDelete