8.05.2005

Under the Sea

Remember that song? From the Little Mermaid? "Under the Sea! Under the Sea! Darling it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me!"

More and more I realize that Disney may have put sexual connotations in everything.

Anyway, that's not the point of my post.

Did you hear about the submarine that's stuck, well, under the sea. Yes, I know, submarines are supposed to go under the sea. But this one is actually stuck in a fishing line, and air supply is running out (I suppose it is a very small submarine).

That, seriously, would be my worst fear. I have this great fear of deep water. Not water in general, because I really love water. But I am thouroughly frightened at the thought of not knowing how deep the ground goes below you. And learning about underwater trenches and subduction zones freaks me out even more. Isn't that weird? Fears really are irrational...I think for me it't mostly a fear of the unknown.

I make fun of my mom because she is afraid of escalators...yes, escalators. I have no idea why. But I figure, I probably shouldn't. She definitely has an irrational fear, but then again, so do I.

1 comment:

  1. Teenagahs. Give dem an inch, dey swim all ovah you!

    ReplyDelete