8.05.2005

Pencils, check! Clothes, check! and so on, and so on...

I am packing right now. Packing for school, packing for my life to start up again, and my room is a complete mess/disaster/tragedy. I REALLY need to clean and organize and get it all together.



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!




That was necessary for my well being. I just needed to scream in a silent world, because if I screamed in the real world, my neighbors would think the worst.

Simply, I'm coming on here to organize my mind.

Alright, alright, alright...back to packing.

9 more days and I'll be in a new apartment. It's official, cause my mom has started to mope again and constantly ask "You're leaving me?!"

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, Mom, you know how to pull out the big guns, don't cha?

4 comments:

  1. You're so excited, I think I'm picking up vicarious back-to-school vibes from you lol. And a new apartment; I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I think the anticipation of going back to school is greater than actually going. Though I actually enjoy the first day. I know it won't be long until I'm complaining about an essay, though.

    I am really excited about the apartment. Definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lila, interesting site...glad you liked the post.

    ReplyDelete