8.06.2005

Another GORGEOUS day in San Diego

75 degrees, with a slight ocean breeze. The perfect weather for rolling down your windows and cruising to La Jolla Shores or Del Mar (my two favorite beaches in the whole entire world! OR at least California).

Aren't you jealous?

Yeah, so am I. I have to work today. Such is life.

I don't know what's worse--living in Seattle where the sky is constantly gloomy and depressing, or living in San Diego, where the weather is perfect, yet you're stuck looking at the sunshine from inside a retail prison.

Oh! How I want to just work on my tan.

2 comments:

  1. yeah...I would choose Seattle over Houston as well...you people are CRAZY for living in Texas.

    I remember I visited Texas when I was 13 or 14 for a week. That WHOLE week I stayed inside with the boys, playing video games and listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd (spelling?)...you just couldn't go outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 degrees today...then it rained...nothing is more horrible than when it's 100 degrees and it's raining... HOT HOT HOT

    ReplyDelete