8.01.2005

How to cure my Laziness?

Today I was awakened by a phone call by my lovely friend Michelle. Reading this, you may think that phone call was 7, 8, maybe 9am. Nope. It was 11:00 am!!

I cannot believe my laziness of late...sleeping until 11:00 am? That seriously is just funny. It's because I've had nothing interesting to do lately, nothing that challenges my mind. I need that, I need it for peace of mind, I NEED school to start before I go insane. I wonder if I'll ever actually be able to retire...I hate being this bored.



haha...this man cracks me up (it's a representation of me going insane, except, I don't have any face hair)


However, I know what my posts will look like once school starts. They look like this. You see...when school begins, I'll start complaining about how I dont' have enough free time. I need to find a happy medium.

I'm afraid, however, that I will not find that happy medium this semester for the sheer fact that I'll be taking 17 units--5 of those units dedicated to Italian. And Italian (or any language for that matter) will take up a digustingly huge slice of time.

Oh well...I am just excited for the first day of classes. I love the the first day, simply because I love to observe. I observe the professor, the new students, the room, the new class...it all makes me so happy.

Well, at least I'll live in apartment (instead of a sorority house with WAY too many girls), thus getting more homework done, which equals more free time. Hopefully that theory works.

3 comments:

  1. school starts August 31st, but I move in August 14th...just 2 more weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I woke you up!! just to let you know, the pride and prejudice movie got pushed back to november so you have tons of time to finish the book! but we still need to watch the BBC miniseries too. My heart flutters at the darcy-ness of it all :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, alright michelle...I have like 80 pages left, I think I can handle that!

    ReplyDelete